This Ramadan Q&A activity is intended for Muslims contains 30 questions cards and an answer sheet about various Islamic subjects that would be perfect for Ramadan. Just laminate and cut out each card and place in an envelope for your child to open everyday of Ramadan.
WHAT’S INCLUDED :
30 questions cards
QUESTIONS INCLUDE :
- What does Islam mean?
- Who is your Lord?
- What are the five pillars of Islam?
- How many prophets were mentioned in the Quran and what are their names?
- Name the holy books from the six pillars of faith.
- What was the Prophet Adam (as) made out of?
- What are some names of the angels and what are their jobs?
- and more!
For more free Ramadan activities, check this out!
This is an exclusive email subscriber freebie only.